Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I got approved through Capitol One to buy a new car, so I called Capitol One, they called ahead to their approved dealers and found me a few options of the car i wanted to get for my daughter.After two stops, Capitol One locates the car I'm looking for in Linden, NJ at Deluxe Auto Sales.

Capitol One hires my taxi and drives me to the dealership. I hand them my Capitol One approval paperwork, drive the car, and choose to buy the car. The Salesman, Raphael, says, " Can we run you through some banks to see if we can get you a better deal?" I respond with a firm, "Nope, I'm sticking with Capitol One." Well, they did run me through banks anyway, 7 to be exact. My credit took an unnecessary hit because the Sales Manager and his Sales team are taught to lie and be deceptive to customers.

If you are reading this, please, find yourself another dealership ANYWHERE else. Go to their facebook or find them online. They have HORRIBLE ratings because they lie to EVERYONE who buys from them.

When you find yourself at Deluxe Auto Sales in Linden, NJ, Do yourself a favor.RUN!

Review about: Deluxe Auto Sales Sales Manager.

Reason of review: lies and deceptive sales.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Deluxe Auto Sales?

Comments